There have been a line of trendy hotels popping up around Waikiki Beach this past year, but one of the newest boutique hotels to hit the strip is The Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club. For the first leg of our wedding week and trip to Hawaii, Chong and I researched a few hotels, but after reading rave reviews on numerous travel sites, we were most excited to stay with The Surfjack. It was one of the most amazing hotel experiences we've had. Let's jump straight into all the reasons why.
For the fashion bloggers and for those who can't pass up an Instagram-worthy spot, there are major photo opportunities here, including a vibrant lounge area, drool-worthy swimming pool, and an adorable in-house coffee shop, restaurant and bar. The decor reads laid-back surf culture with delightful reminders of the tropics everywhere you turn. If you appreciate beautiful spaces, The Surfjack is filled with visual candy in every corner.
- Free WiFi
- Free bike rentals to ride around the streets of Waikiki
- Free snacks and bottled water
- Free daily coffee at Mahina and Sons, their in-house restaurant and bar
- Free Surfjack beach tote
- Hotel pool and towel rental
- Speedy room service
- King Bed
- Big living space
- Balcony overlooking the gorgeous pool
- Large closet spaces (his and hers)
STAFF and SERVICE
Welcoming atmosphere. Relaxed, casual, and squeaky clean. The staff was easy-going, super helpful, and friendly which made our stay extra enjoyable. I was in desperate need of a needle and thread for a dress malfunction the night before my wedding day and they came to the rescue.
- 3 short blocks from Waikiki Beach and the main strip
- Plenty of nearby dining options, shopping, and convenient stores
- Valet service
To sum it up, it was just the coolest and hippest hotel. So many good things to say about The Surfjack, I highly recommend it and look forward to visiting again real soon.